First and foremost: This chat room abides by ALL of dA's Chat Network RULES
- Disrespect towards Members, Moderators, and Admins is not tolerated. Includes:
Treat others the way you want to be treated. Meaning:
- Continuation of a discussion topic after being asked (or told) to stop.
- Excessive Trolling.
- Repetition Spamming.
- Wall Spamming.
Keep word/letter stretching to a sensible length.
- Be courteous to every member.
- No personal attacks on anyone in the room, unwarranted or otherwise.
- Don't intentionally be annoying (could be considered trolling).
- While conversations/debates are fine, don't argue with one another.
Absolutely NO rule 34 material within this chat room.
- Between 3 and 7 stretched letters can be seen as acceptable.
- More than half a screen used by a single word is pushing it (could be considered spamming).
Minimal swearing is permitted so long as minors aren't put out by it.
- While some may consider it art, it can still be offensive to others.
- There are other, unrefered, chat rooms that will permit such material to be posted.
Avoid talking about the newest episode of MLP:FiM (or any other show) until at least the following Monday.
- Excessive swearing will initially be met with a warning.
- Just keep your language in mind with regards to others.
This chat is not meant for extended role play(RP), don't do it here. Do not argue with the Moderators/Admins.
- It is recommended that one asks before talking about new episodes, even after 'the following Monday'.
- We can recommend #MLPFIMDiscussion for instances where guests still haven't seen new episodes.
Do not ask to be made a Moderator, or for any degree of power for that matter.
- They're here to maintain order and ensure EVERYONE is happy.
- They are permitted to use their powers when it seems fit and proper.
- Their word is 'law'.
- Positions of power are tightly controlled and only granted if the need arises.
Upon reading these rules, and joining the chat room, one may ask to join one of our many user classes: Alicorns, CrystalPonies, Pegasi, Unicorns, EarthPonies, SeaPonies, Changelings, Gryphons, Dragons, Wonderbolts, Zebras, or Pets. You may ask to change classes at any time (although abuse of this privilege will strand you in your class).